"I appreciated reading your story. My wife has had a similar diagnosis and in addition to the various categories that could "explain" her symptoms, her doctor and her research have added Lyme disease to the mix. Have you explored that option? Best wishes for the New Year." Rey Carr

Hello Rey,

Congratulations on being an involved husband. I don't say this lightly because I know how tough it must be for a loved one to 'stand by and watch' without being able to do much. Kudos for you, I hope your wife knows how lucky she is. :-)

Yes, Lyme disease is one of the conditions that have almost identical symptoms to Fibromyalgia, thus it needs to be tested for before making the final diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. Just because someone has the classic tender points and other symptoms doesn't mean they have Fibromyalgia. One of my concerns is that because of the growing number of people (mainly women) doctors will come to the diagnosis faster but at the expense of it being another, much more serious condition.

Conditions with similar symptoms but much more serious are:
  • Lymphoma
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Hepatitis B or C (or other liver conditions) Lupus
  • And other lymphatic or immune related diseases.
I'm sure her doctor has already checked her for the above possibilities and if they've all been ruled out and her diagnosis stands firm at Fibromyalgia, then my story and my book can certainly help.

It's a book about self love. I'm not an expert at Fibromyalgia. I'm an expert at having disliked myself, even hating myself and my life to the point that my body had no choice but to match my inner vibration. I'm also an expert at recognizing that in myself as well as in others, and turning it around 180 degrees. It's a book about a true love story to Self and how to get there and heal our ailments, weight issues and relationship issues by the mere words "I love you" to Self. Of course there are practical steps to take and various natural supplements that helped me recover. There is hope!

I hope these words help and I too wish you and your wife only health, happiness and much love and light for the New Year!





To Submit Your Own Story, click here.



0 Responses

Post a Comment