Thank you for sharing with me a few glances into your lives. It has been an honor and continues to be so. All of you are special people, my readers are considerate and dedicated. Your are truly one-of-a-kind and I honor that in all of you.

My Holiday and New Year's wish for you is that you always remember that love and happiness are not things to be "arrived at" no matter how much work you put into wanting to own those energies in others. Life is a journey. Happiness and love can only come from within you and spread out towards others.

Always remember that you hold the key to your own Universe!

Happiness is a State of being, not a state of having. So instead of expecting your partner, your friends and your family members to make you happy, realize that no human is capable of giving you their joy, because joy is already within you. So my wish for all of you is that you let your happiness bubble up from within you so you can share it with others.

It is my prayer and blessing for you to find happiness and know that it is my intention to be here through my blog, my products, my , my , my and my personal givings to you.

May your holidays and New Year be filled with the child-like joy and a love that spreads from you to your horizons and beyond to infinity. You truly deserve it!

In love and rays of light,



Chaszey
0 Responses

Post a Comment