Welcome to my new blog spot!
It is my intention and manifestation for you, the reader, to be inspired by my words and my story. For you to find strength in knowing that someone out there, me, is walking along side with you on your journey called Life. If you feel down or depressed, know that you can come here and that you are welcomed and wanted here. Write me your questions and I will do my best to answer each and everyone of them. My e-mail address is corefreedom@yahoo.com.

This blog is for people who are overweight because they are depressed (that may include just about every overweight person - perhaps…). If you are eating into your sorrow because you feel stuck in a non-productive marriage or because you’ve just gotten divorced or are desperately trying to keep your marriage together but don’t know if you can because you have long outgrown your wedding gown, then this is your new home away from home.

I am not here to save your marriage and I’m not here to encourage you to get a divorce. I’m not here to encourage you to stay in misery and I’m certainly not here to listen to any victim mentalities. In fact, the first step to getting out of whatever you’re in, is to decide that you’re done being a victim and decide that you are in control of your life and no one else. Decide that happiness is a state of BEING, not a state of becoming. Therefore, happiness is with you right now; and you’ll find it nowhere but right there inside your heart.

I am here to be a steady companion and to be honest with you. It is not my intention to judge you and at the same time I will not feel sorry for you. I will, however, encourage you to always look for the diamond in the rough within, because that is where true happiness lies.

Weight Loss comes and remains automatically as you allow it and let it be. There is no need to force it, there is no need to look “out there” for answers. You already have them, I will merely point them out for you!

I look forward to a long and successful journey with all of you!

Love,
Chaszey
0 Responses

Post a Comment