I feel so blessed to have been asked to teach sermons at New Thought Churches and have started to record them to encourage others like you as well. I am not a religious person and would not consider myself "belonging" to any denomination other than the devotion to the overall great divine plan, of which we are all part of. I am fascinated with the science of the mind, and undoubtedly the great divine is even better understood if one understands the science of our marvelous minds.

The lessons are non-threatening and non-religious, although I do list scriptures that are referred to in a way so everyone can relate.

The first CD with 3 lessons is now available. Each lesson is approximately 20-25 minutes long for a total of approximately 1 hour. The CD features the following lessons:

1: Abundance
2: Letting Go and Starting Over
3: Counting The Cost

You can purchse the CD now for only $15 by clicking the PayPal button to the right below my picture.
0 Responses

Post a Comment