A few years ago I met Jean Slatter at a dowsing event and she talked about her soon-to-be-published book called “Hiring the Heavens.”

The basic idea is that just like you have a physical Yellow Pages here on Earth there is also a heavenly Yellow Pages (if you make it so). Just like you would hire “earthly” people to help you with certain tasks, you can go to the heavenly Yellow Pages and hire heavenly angels to do work for you. We tend to dismiss anything we can’t see or touch, even if others rave about its power. Before you dismiss this one, read about some ways these heavenly helpers have helped me over the past few years.

Mother-Daughter Experts:
For example, I have a team of “mother-daughter experts” whose responsibility is to help us get along, to communicate and to always love each other. I hired this group of angels to step in powerfully when she and I fight and to be with us as our permanent counselor. And since I’ve hired these angels our relationship has become a lot more open and peaceful.

Note, I have hired angels on a permanent basis and others on a temporary basis. I use the same system as any employment agency would.

Technical Team:
I have “hired” an entire group of “traffic angels” to make sure my car starts, to make space for me when I enter a freeway, to provide a parking space when I get to wherever I need to get to, to serve as a buffer between me and other cars in case anyone comes too close, and an entire group of angels to make sure the mechanics in my car works smoothly. I hire temporary teams when I fly in an airplane and always visualize legions of angels around my plane, and a welcome team to ensure a safe landing, and so on.

I hold literal staff meetings with my angels while I’m driving. This is the time everyone thinks I’m talking on the hands free phone, when in reality I’m talking to my success team of angels. This meeting is to uplift and congratulate the angels for a job well done and to give them new jobs. I’m the CEO of my life, they are my invaluable and invisible helpers.

My Health Team:
I have an entire army of angels that are here to clean out my physical body on a second by second basis. Their job is to transport all the dead cells swiftly and speedily, to make room for the new cells so my body is strong and healthy. I have angels whose job it is to give my physical and etheric bodies gentle heavenly massages to flush out any toxins. I have communication experts that are in charge of making sure there is order within my body and to let me know when it is time to rest. I have not been sick in several years, not even a cold or a terrible headache. Instead I subconsciously know when to take it easy and when to push myself. I listen to them and my body rewards me with health, stamina and amazing energy and health.

Relationship Team:
The slew of experts I have in this department almost borders excess. I have an individual therapist, a relationship therapist, a psychologist and a psychiatrist, anything from cupid to “the devil’s advocate” and anything in between. I want to make sure that I’m not wasting time in this department or get involved when hearts get broken. I have asked to get my karmic lessons without actually having to get involved with anyone. So I have a team of past-life experts who in detail know what my lessons are with certain people (because they were there and they know). Just because I don’t remember all of my previous life times in detail doesn’t mean I can’t call on my angels to help guide me. So I meet men all the time, but never get involved more than an introduction, a handshake and perhaps a dream or vision about my karmic lesson with this person. So rather than getting involved I am able to work through the same karmic work from a distance and in a fraction of time. I admire and adore my helpers for this support!

And of course I have an entire legion of match-maker angels who are paving the path for him and I to meet at the most appropriate time and in the most fun ways, when the time is perfect for both of us. And then I have a “consciousness angel” whose job it is to always keep my eyes and ears open so that I am aware of who comes into my life and why.

The Sifter Team:
I have an entire “sifter team” whose job it is to sift through relationships for me. Just like a tree some people come into my life as a leaf and are blown away at the slightest blow of the wind, they're here perhaps for a season. Others are branches that seem strong but as soon as I need to lean on them for support they crumble. And others are part of the trunk, visible and strong and part of who I am in this life. And others are part of the root, invisible in my day-to-day life, yet part of why I am here. Without these people I couldn’t be here. My sifter team is here to prune this tree, even when it hurts, and to clean up and prepare the tree for the new season.

I have an entire list of teams of angels that are helping me. And I know it sounds super funny or weird almost, but I can’t tell you how much this works in my daily life. I am forever grateful for Jean Slatter for writing this book.

Remember that the most beautiful and most powerful things ever are the things that are SIMPLE. This system is not only simple, it truly works! It is only restricted by the figment of your imagination. So go out there and ask for what ever you want and enjoy receiving it!
1 Response
  1. stradasphere Says:

    I will have to explore that! I could use a band of angels to help me out!

    Hugs!
    Lionel


Post a Comment