Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the long delay on having contributed to my own blog. Last week during my last update called "Flow," I was actually at home feeling sick with a stomach flu. What looked and felt like a stomach flu was in reality in a bursting appendix. I was hospitalized in the middle of the night early on Wednesday morning, for a ruptured appendix removal. There were some complications and although I just returned home, I am taking the time to heal my body and give it the well deserved rest it needs. Plus, I'm not quite "done yet" with the lessons I have learned over these past 7 days, which I gratefully want to share with you.

Hope you had a great last week and stay tuned!
1 Response
  1. stradasphere Says:

    I have missed you! I hope you are not in any pain! In your absence I stumbled upon a very cool online community called Powerful Intentions...very Law of Attraction stuff...I have already met some like-minded folks to talk to while I wait for your new posts and comments!!

    Love and light for a speedy recovery!
    Lionel


Post a Comment