I am okay
I am not broken
I may just be out of sync
And out of balance
Crying helps
Although it’s exhausting
I’m tired
I need a moment
To regain my Self
To reconnect to my Self
My Higher Self

Take a deep breath
He’s out there
No worries
No fretting
No squeezing any square pegs into round holes
Not necessary
No taking steps backwards
Look forward
Learn from the past
Then let it go

The world is changing
Energy is moving
All the time
People make lasting impressions
Embedded into our energy patterns
I carry with me all of the encounters
Important and unimportant
Deep or shallow
They’re with me
On my journey to resolve my karma

What is my karma?
It’s never too late
To change for the better
Never too late
To change karma
Take responsibility
There is always only one cause
And within
There’s nothing without
Only within

Be your own
Take your own
Give your own
Share your own
To multiply I must divide myself
To receive others I must give myself

And so I pray for my enemies
I pray for their health
And wish them peace
I bless them with happiness
I bring them love
And forgiveness
I bless them with honesty
And remorse
And excitement
Long life
And justice
A sense of heavenly bliss
All these things I wish upon my enemies

And when I feel the need to seek revenge
I turn and transmute
The feelings of darkness
Into pure love and light
Then I realize that the sun never worries about shining only on those that were "good" the day before
The sun shines on everyone because the sun has only one purpose:
To Shine and to Warm Everyone and Everything...
And to Help Everyone Grow...
0 Responses

Post a Comment