Many decades ago Professor Elmer Gates performed a study in which he analyzed the perspiration of several men in various mental moods. The perspiration of those whose moods were angry turned yellow and when put on the tongue of a dog even showed evidence of poisoning.

We all get angry from time to time and while it would be most ideal to always flow with the river of gratitude, we seem to fall off the boat once in a while and pinch off that flow of peace.

Think about this, however, anger causes poison in our own bodies! Not only does this poison have the power to change the color of our perspiration but it actually has the power to poison another being! If it can do so, then only imagine what this poison does within the members of our own body.

Is it any wonder then that we suffer from anger illnesses such as cancer of many kinds?

A big part of my program and e-Book is all about spreading peace throughout our own body. There are many ways we can do this:

Be kind to your body in the way you feed it, exercise it, tend to it, clean it, whom you share it with and most importantly: in the way you talk to it.
Do not talk about negative and sad stories as we see them in the world; even if this means for you not to watch TV or read the newspaper. Remember that the news is always a day late only to remind you that there is nothing you can do about it anyway. What you can do on a daily basis, however, is for you to be at peace and thus you spread peace and happiness from you out to your horizon, and before you know it, the world looks like an amazing place to live (it starts with you).
Surround yourself with circumstances and people and situations that are worthy of you and deserving of you. You might say: “I don’t have any control over the people around me.” And to that I say: “Yes, you do.”

Lao Russell says: “Peace and love to not come to you from your horizon, they spread from within you out to your horizon and beyond into infinity.”

Start with you – it’s all you can control anyway!
1 Response
  1. stradasphere Says:

    Singing my song once again my lovely friend. Ridding myself from anger, especially for my wife, is a hard one for me. As I have entered some counseling involving EMDR I am seeing how much there really is...I try to choose love at all costs...thanks for the loving reminder.

    I hope you are doing well. The posts have been sparse and dare I say, I miss you!

    Love and light,
    Lionel


Post a Comment