So sorry for “staying away” for a while. I have been busy with another “project” that is taking more time than I anticipated.

I have been working with the I-Ching for a few years now and often go through phases where I want to consult my higher guidance through the I-Ching in addition to meditation. This week I asked an interesting question part of the answer came back as follows:

“Don’t build cemeteries in your mind. You do that by indulging in grief, sorrow, and grudges. If you dig up an old grievance or hurt by rehearsing it in your mind, you are opening a grave inside yourself. Thinking about the past is a kind of mental and emotional death. Don’t touch any negative thought. Liquidate the past, obliterate negative thoughts, and replace them with the right thoughts. Let Divine love rule in your mind. Your good is this moment. Your future is your present thoughts made manifest.”

I loved the wording of what we know as Positive Thinking.

I appreciated the wake-up call because we all have a tendency from time to time to slip back into the negative self-talk. I hope this hits home for you as much as it does for me.
1 Response
  1. stradasphere Says:

    Oh yeah this hits home!! Sometimes I even start to worry that by thinking negatively, albeit subconsciously, I will attract more negative stuff into my life...then I worry and a really back spiral starts to take place...so I take a deep breathe and release the crap and breathe in the good!!

    Love to you my friend!
    Lionel


Post a Comment