“Getting Out Of Depression – Part 3” will be posted no later than Tuesday. Something quite unforeseen happened here in the last 2.5 days and it’s been quite exiting.

Friday morning I was sitting on the couch and sorting through the books and magazines. I have agreed to be a facilitator for a local Bay Area organization helping underprivileged and low-income women to start their own businesses. I am exited to teach their first class and part of the first lesson’s curriculum is to do a collage of their business idea. My friends call me the Manifestation Queen because I have been into collages for years and have them all over the place in my house and in many different categories. I have a huge white collage hanging in my office that features my personal homes, vacation homes, my love life, my family life, my vacations, even the ideal dog I wanted. This white board is only for experiences that I want to draw to me.

I have two additional boards full of collages that are related only to what I think I am able to GIVE to the world, the reasons as to why I am here. Some of those statements and pictures are wishful thinking and character traits I am striving towards, others are qualities I already I possess and want to strengthen.

There are several other methods to how I manifest in collages, I have several books and binders and a big wooden box that looks and opens like a book where my collage pieces are contained until they make it onto a board or into a book.

I was browsing through the magazines to see if they would be fitting for me to bring to my first class when I saw a notebook that was given to me by a woman as a gift. I had tucked it under my coffee table for one of those special moments. Friday morning was that special moment, because it was cold and rainy outside, and I felt like manifesting some more. This time I decided to put a wish list together for specific things that I want to obtain.

One of those things is a 2-7 day vacation trip into solitude with the love of my life. He’s not in my physical space yet, but I’m obviously manifesting him now so that I’m ready for when he is in my life. One of my deepest desires has always been to spend 2 to 7 days alone in a cabin somewhere out in nature, with no electricity beyond some light, no TV or music, no microwave, only candles, games, books and lots of one-on-one time.

There I was sitting “reminiscing” about an event that will take place in the future, although it felt at that very moment as if it had already happened at some time in the past, even though it hadn’t.

Suddenly the lights went off. We had a power outage.

Like with every power outage we expect them to be taken care of by our skilled workers according to civilized standards (aren’t we spoiled). I was wrong. The power didn’t come on for the entire day. In fact, it didn’t come back for almost 3 days. By this time the temperature in the house had dropped to 51 degrees, the food was spoiled and I got tired of wringing out the drenched towels in the window tracks from the water that was entering in small gushes.

Yes, my “reminiscing” a 2-7 day retreat into silence came true all too soon! Only, my man was missing…the books and the games were present, but my beloved was not here to enjoy the little adventure with me.

Manifesting through the use of pictures, words, and your writing is a most powerful tool. I have always written my thoughts into a journal even as a little girl. Today of course I write differently, with intention, lots of intention and very careful with the words I choose; my collages change each year as I grow as a human being. The power of your manifestations is measured with the power that you put behind your words, your idealization process and your intense desire to achieve the thing you want. Pictures that symbolize something work like magic too.

As time goes by I will gladly share my manifestation successes, because there are many and they are absolutely mind boggling to my friends. I have gotten used to them and by now I actually expect them. I’d like to encourage you to get started and create your own collage. If you need help with it, simply send me an e-mail at corefreedom@yahoo.com or respond to this post and I’d be glad to help.
0 Responses

Post a Comment