Today my puppy is 1 year old – happy birthday, Nikko!

It was a great moment when I drove to see him for the first time. He was 12 weeks old and part of my wish was that the owners would know his birthday and that he didn’t have a name. What are the odds of that when a puppy is already 12 weeks old? Yet there I was kneeling down for the first time to meet him, it was love at first sight. J They did know his birthday, January 23rd and he did NOT have a name. It was meant to be.

Why was this so important to me?

There are over 2600 words making up the English alphabet, yet this is a Universe created entirely on mathematical systems, yet there are only 10 numbers (9 really). Based on someone’s birth date, first and last name, a trained numerologist can pretty accurately give a forecast of that person’s life purpose and the person’s actual path, conflicts and blessings. It’s quite amazing really.

Giving a name to a dog based on his birthday may be a bit drastic. But when you know that my would-have-been son’s name was to be Nikko, then it makes great sense. My ex-husband and I never had a second child, but we would have named him Nicholas, Nikko for short. With this nameless bundle of joy coming along I felt doubly blessed.

I know that this entire Universe is made up of sounds. Sounds can heal, and they can also destroy and distort. The sound of a name either gels with the soul’s purpose or it reeks havoc. I only know of two cultures that name their unborn based on the vibrations of the sound. One is a tribe in East Africa. The other is the Native American culture. For the most part, listening to the sounds of words has become a lost art, to the detriment of our society. The cost is lack of health and chaos. It doesn’t have to be this way.

Numerology is a simple system that allows for anyone to learn more about themselves and their birth path. The best place for training and reports I found here at: http://www.kabalarians.com/.
0 Responses

Post a Comment