Last week I told my good friend that I really wanted to take dance lessons (ballroom and latin dances) and that I just had to put my intentions out there (since I don't have a partner) that it would work out okay. I also told her that I would like to start dating (golly, I haven't had a date in 20 years and it's time).

And I'm so exited to announce that one of my students sent me a flyer from Cheryl Burke (Dancing with the Stars) who lives only about 10-15 minutes from me, who is holding ballroom and latin dance lessons! No partner needed!

AND - I have my first date tonight in decades, literally! I feel very much like a teenager about this, have no clue what to wear, what to say (and not say), what to ask (and not to ask), how to behave (and not behave) - dang, can anyone send me that "rule book"? I hope he's forgiving...Wish me luck!

So for all those out there who doubt that setting your intentions won't manifest into outer reality, think again! You are truly your own Michael Angelo - sculpt away the most beautiful life that you think up...and watch it become real right in front of your eyes...
1 Response
  1. stradasphere Says:

    Have FUN on your date...whoever he is, he is a pretty lucky guy to be going on a date with a lovely girl like you! HE is the one who should be nervous!!


    Love and light my friend!
    "Micheal"


Post a Comment