Sometimes I wonder if it will be ever revealed to me how many times have I thrown in the towel right before success would have been evident. How often have I given up just when it became hardest? How many times was I right at the brink of success? I have said this before, I knew that "where there is a will there is a way," what I didn't know is how long I had to show that I had the will, before I was shown the way.

Christian Larson says the following:

"When failure comes, be more determined than ever to succeed. The more feeling there is in your thought the greater its power. You steadily and surely become in the real what you constantly and clearly think that you are in the ideal. The more you believe in yourself the more of your latent powers and possibilities you place in action. And the more you believe in your purpose the more of your power you apply in promoting that purpose. To him who thinks he can, everything is an opportunity. Depend only upon yourself but work in harmony with all things. This you call froth the best that is in yourself and secure the best that external sources have to give."

I want to encourage you, dear reader, to never give up believing in yourself. You are all you have, had and ever will have. It's in your mind - no one can touch that or control that (at least not in this day and age). So let your internal world be one of magnificance! Because you are so unique and so full of wonders inside...
4 Responses
  1. stradasphere Says:

    Please know that your words are a constant reminder to me to keep moving on. You always bring joy into my heart when I read your wonderful words.

    I have been down and came "here" and was lifted.I have been thirsty and came here to drink.

    I cherish this place you made, and therefore, you.

    Lionel


  2. Chaszey Says:

    And my gratitude is returning to you a thousand fold. I am so glad that you come here too.

    There is a new song that I have "officially" adopted and dedicated to myself. I will try to post it on my blog but am not sure I can do it technically. It's my Amanda Marshall and it's called "I believe in you."

    I believe in you too, Lionel!


  3. stradasphere Says:

    Thank you!! You may want to try and just drag and drop the MP3 audio file right into the post and see what happens...in the meantime, I will see if I can find an easy way to do it.

    Thanks for believing!!In you and in me!


  4. stradasphere Says:

    Chaszey, you can post her video on your blog by using the embed code on the youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvCdWeMgXI
    . It is on the right of the video. Just start like you normally would with a new post and copy and paste all of that above into the space. You can even add as many words as you want!! I believe in you!!

    Lionel


Post a Comment